Magic: The Gathering Utilities
I am building a website for MTG utilities. This is meant to include a range
of functionality, but is mostly a hobby project. The server backing this is
laughably low-spec, so don't link it anywhere, at least not for a while.
The "Phase" structure reflects the fact that this is a learning exercise, and I can completely reimplement everything multiple times. The external UI should remain compatible for the most part, but I don't yet have a persistent ID system. (multiverseID's are pretty good overall, since they're pretty much unique, but double cards don't interact with it well. (Assault/Battery being the most prominent one) Perhaps I can come up with a way of getting all the duplicates and altering the multiverseID's in a reversible way.)
- Working Card Browser (Tree View)
- Deck Builder (Deck Builder)
- Database-Backed Persistent IDs (list.php)
- Subdomain (You're at it if you're reading this)
- Update the card database and download new scans.
- Search Engine (MTG Card Search) (NYI)
Also, there is a list of missing cards and potential duplications here